alhamdulillah . berkah lagi buatku :)







well . i just wanted you to know my experiences today .
it was my victory that i've got . it was very special victory for me .
because i thought, it needed hard struggle to get it .
and, alhamdulillah . i could get it .
it was the same happiness in last June . exactly, in the same date, but in the different month .
23th June and 23th October 2011 . it would be my special day in this year .
yeah . it was unpredictable, because today i won the Tourism Ambassador of Jepara .
well . personally, i can't believe it . you know that i've many lackness, like im not a slim girl, then im not too beautiful, but im sure that i've many abilities to be shown . like im able to speak english, being an announcer, and im able to sing . yeah . and it had proven by me .
one things that i want to do in my life, i want to look for many experiences . because of youth .
yeah . im in typically person who don't want stay only . i should be move to do everything that i can do . because experiences are important to get in my life .

this victory is dedicated for my beloved parents, sister, my big famz, my buddies, and all of you that support me. at last, but not least especially for citizen of Jepara .
thank you, and i wish i was able to be a good Tourism Ambassador of our beloved city .
yeah . FITE !

Komentar

Postingan Populer