: although it was just a moment, you are very mean to me :


Thanked you for all, you were so mean to me . yap, although you stayed in my heart for a moment, just two-three months, it was so wonderful and amazed for me . you learned me many things to do, to understand, to care someone else, i thought you were such a perfect man, that i have found . you were so different from others, and i was thanked you, because of your appeared in my life. You were such a patient, friendly, and good man . And i was appreciated it . Although, i didn’t know more, but you could understand me more . you learned me how to be good person, be patient person, be not emotional to face the problems . yap, maybe you are older than me, i think you have many experiences . although, we are not in courtship, i hope the relationship between us can be good forever . and, i do apologize if i don’t understand you yet . and from that, i can’t forget you even to hate you . although, it had broken for one month, since october in this year .

Komentar

Postingan Populer